Job Opportunity: Executive Director
The Christamore House announced that they are looking for a new Executive Director with a proven track record to run the $850,000 organization. This non-profit agency promotes the general welfare of residents in the Haughville neighborhood, a west side community near downtown Indianapolis.
Christamore House has many programs focused on the personal and family development of area residents. These include a preschool, adolescent recreation, adult education, seniors activities, counseling, emergency clothing, food and infant supplies, dental and well child clinics.
The Executive Director reports to the board of directors and will have the overall responsibility for implementation of Christamore House’s strategic and operational goals, as well as ensuring its financial health.
- Update annual strategic plan.
- Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence and program evaluation.
- Actively engage and energize board members, Christamore House Guild, partnering organizations, volunteers and funders.
- Develop and maintain a strong board of directors and committee structure.
- Maintain strong relationship with United Way, grantees and foundations.
- Develop annual budget for board approval and prudently manage organizational resources.
- Manage all contracts, insurance, and facilities.
- Oversee fundraising planning and implementation as well as grant writing and reporting.
- Assure the organization has a marketing and public relations plan that consistently presents its mission, programs, goals, services in a strong positive way to all stakeholder groups.
- Hire, lead, coach, develop and retain a high performance team of employees.
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in leading and managing organizations.
- Proven track record of effectively leading an outcomes based organization and staff.
- Strong marketing, public relations and fundraising experience.
- Proven record of fiscal responsibility.
- Knowledge of social services, education and college access and success.
Applications are due by February 4, and should be emailed to Search Committee, Christamore House at info@Christamorehouse.org.