Staff Changes at the Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority
The Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority (IHCDA) announced a number of leadership and staff changes in an email this morning. As IACED reported yesterday on our Facebook and Twitter pages, Sherry Seiwert is departing IHCDA to become President of Indianapolis Downtown, Inc. Sherry, who replaces longtime leader Tamara Zahn, will begin her duties on Aug. 6, 2012.
In other news, Mark Young, Chief Operations Officer and Deputy Director, will leave IHCDA in August. Young, who joined IHCDA in 1998 is one of the longest tenured staff. He leaves IHCDA to begin his own consulting business.
Beginning July 28th Jacob Sipe will be assume the role of IHCDA Interim Executive Director. Jake will continue his duties as the Chief Real Estate Development Officer and Director of Production. Mark Wuellner will become the Interim Deputy Executive Director while remaining General Counsel and Chief of Staff for IHCDA.
These leadership changes are in addition to other recent staff transitions.
- Lori Dimick, Deputy Director of Community Services
- Matt Rayburn, Deputy Director of Compliance and Asset Management
- Rodney Stockment, Deputy Director of Research and Development
- Mark Neyland, Deputy Director of Asset Preservation
- Brandee Allen, Operations Manager for the Hardest Hit Fund
- Alan Rakowski, Rental Housing Tax Credit Manager and Senior Analyst
- Greg Majewski will be transitioning as the Analyst in the Southwest region but will remain in charge of HOPWA
- Matt Hutchinson will be transitioning from the Northwest Analyst to the Data Analyst for all IHCDA programs
- Angie Hass has been hired on full time to run the Emergency Solutions Grant program