UPDATE: AWARD NOMINATIONS DEADLINE EXTENDED THROUGH TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10!!
Do you know of a project or a person who has made a positive impact on the Hoosier community development field? If so, please to help us recognize their contributions by nominating them for one of the Statewide Conference on Housing and Community Economic Development Awards!
Statewide Conference on Housing and Community Economic Development Award titles and criteria is listed below. Winners will be honored on October 2, 2013 at the Awards Luncheon.
- Michael Carroll Community Economic Development Leadership Award: (honors an individual who has exhibited exceptional advocacy to further support the community economic development industry)
- Robert O. Zdenek Staff Member of the Year Award: (honors an individual who contributes to their organization and to the community economic development field as a whole. This person shows leadership and personal initiative and continues participation and contribution to general public service)
- Governor’s Award for Excellence in Affordable Housing Urban Project: (honors individuals or organizations who use creativity and imagination to impact their community and constituents):
- Governor’s Award for Excellence in Affordable Housing Rural Project: (honors individuals or organizations who use creativity and imagination to impact their community and constituents)
- Key Award for Supportive Services Program of the Year: (honors a unique program model that leads in the area of service provision and/or volunteerism
Submissions are due by Close of Business Tuesday, September 10, 2013. Please contact Kathleen Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have about supporting materials or general submissions.